About Me

My photo
I’m married (for the 2nd time) just over a year now. I have 3 children ages 21, 17 & 16 as well as a daughter who is 21 years old from my husband’s previous marriage (not a typo) and recently married so I am now a mother-in-law as well. I think it’s great!! All my love to both of them!!! As long as they wait to have children until he is out of the Army! I’m also a Nursing student in my 2nd year of school. I’m seriously considering a change in my major to Nutrition. Much as I want to be a Nurse, I think becoming a Nutritionist may be the avenue I choose. I am fluent in American Sign Language and speak Italian as well. I also love the outdoors, camping, hiking, riding motorcycles with my husband, and the beach are among a few. I hate the cold but I love snowball fights with my family. I enjoy crochet of all kinds, but there’s something about the detail when it is done with crochet thread that I especially love. I try to spend as much time as I can enjoying life and what it has to offer.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Photographic Meme

Introduce yourself to the world

20 questions, and your 20 photographic answers!

About this project

It's simple, take 20 questions and answer them by taking a photograph. Photographic interviews have been completed by many online journalists in the past, but it's time to get the biggest photographic interview started!

Tell your friends, tell strangers - it's time to get to know everyone through images instead of words.

Once you complete the questions, add a comment to this post with a link back to your answers.

q&a : the questions

one. who am i?

two. who knows me best?

three. how old am i? (or how old do i feel?)

four. the most important thing in my life is _____________

five. i always carry _____________________

six. something i always do _____________________

seven. i'm at my happiest when _____________________

eight. on a monday morning, you can find me ____________

nine. my favourite mode of transport

ten. my eyes are _____________________

eleven. my favourite material posession

twelve. to relax, i like to _____________________

thirteen. the town i live in is _____________________

fourteen. my worst habit

fifteen. my guilty pleasure

sixteen. when i look at someone, the first thing i see is _______

seventeen. i think _____________________ is beautiful

eighteen. one thing i can live without

nineteen. one thing people don't know about me

twenty. my life is ___________________


Original Meme: Sh1ft Projects


No comments: